BOROUGH OF WOODSTOWN
25 WEST AVENUE, P. O. BOX 286
WOODSTOWN, NEW JERSEY 08098
Director Cristopher Simmermon
Press Release // Press Release // Press Release // Press Release // Press Release
- Incident // Shelter in Place – Woodstown High School
- Date and Time // 4-20-18 @ 7:48am
- Location // Woodstown High School, 140 East Ave., Woodstown Borough, Salem County, NJ
- Incident //
- On 4-20-2018, the Woodstown Police department responded to the Woodstown High School in reference to a social media post that was threatening in nature. In a precautionary measure, school officials followed protocol and sheltered in place, until the credibility of threat could be dispelled. The shelter in place was lifted after approximately 15 minutes. The matter is being investigated by the Woodstown Police Department and the Salem County Prosecutor’s Office.
- Investigating Agency // Woodstown Police Department, with the assistance of the Salem County Prosecutor’s Office.