- There will be no schedule changes made in the summer.
- Much emphasis is placed on the importance of educational planning. There should be little need to change a schedule after the initial selection of courses.
- The only notable exception to this would be a change necessitated by the completion of courses in summer school or failure to complete designated prerequisites.
There will be no course selection changes after Thursday, June 4th.
There will be no schedule changes in the summer or fall with the following exceptions:
- A clerical error.
- A course was omitted.
- There is a desire to add a course in lieu of study hall, provided there are available seats in that particular course.
- An incorrect level of a course was scheduled.
- A course requested was canceled due to low enrollment.
- A student passed a course in summer school and needs to add another course to his/her schedule.
- A student has registered for a sequence course and has failed the prerequisite course.
- A change in level (AP, Honors, Academic) after a conference is held with the counselor and the level change is approved by the parent/guardian.
Scroll down to access the WHS 2020-2021 Program of Studies which offers class descriptions, prerequisites, and much more information.
Any additional changes after that time can be made until Thursday, June 4th. No schedule changes will be accepted after this date.
If you have any questions, please feel free to make an appointment with your counselor.
Your School Counselors
Please click on the link below for the Program of Studies Booklet.