Mrs. Jennifer McBride, LPC, Ed.S
Certified School Psychologist
856-769-0144 ext. 77992
My role at Woodstown will be…
- Case managing for Middle School, 18-21 program
- Providing counseling services at the high school level
- Providing mental health services and support across the district
- Completing psychological/psychoeducational assessment across the district
- Consulting with teachers, support staff, school counselors, administrators, etc. to assist in meeting the needs of our students.
Other areas I will focus on include…
- Supporting positive behavior and socially successful students
- Supporting diverse learners
- Assisting in creating a safe and positive school climate
- Assisting in facilitating effective instruction
- Strengthening family-school-community partnership
My goal as the school psychologist is to work with the staff at Woodstown-Pilesgrove School Distrit and the families in meeting the needs of our students and supporting a successful educational experience.