NJ Working Papers
     The State of New Jersey says that if you are under 18 years of age and get hired for a job, you must have working papers.  If you get a job OUTSIDE of NJ then you must get papers from THAT state.  You must have new papers filled out for each different job you are hired for.
     It also includes instructions and important information about minor (under 18) working laws on page 2.
    Make sure you complete every line, including parent signature, social security number, physicians signature (the nurse, Mrs. Halter can fill this out [she doesn't work during the month of July]) and the minors signature.  The entire form, including the employers section must be completed (except for the Principals and issuing officers signature) before it can be signed off by Ms. Jenkins in Guidance. 
    You can either fax, email or bring them in to be signed.
    Fax: 856-769-4102
    If you can take a CLEAR picture of them on your phone you can email them to me.
Last Modified on June 22, 2021