About Me:Jean Marie GalloI have spent a large part of my life working with children. It started with babysitting during my middle school years and continued through high school and college working with summer camp programs. I always knew this was what I was meant to do. Working in a variety of capacities at Shoemaker has broadened my experience and understanding of a variety of learners. My experience includes 3rd grade and 4th grade classroom teacher, Achieve ELA teacher/reading specialist, and now 5th grade classroom teacher. I'm very excited to begin this next adventure in my career!Fun Facts:
Childhood should be a journey, not a race!College: The College of New JerseyBachelor of Science in Early Childhood EducationGraduate School: Rowan UniversityMaster of Arts in Reading EducationMaster of Arts in Education Leadership
- 3 Things Most Important to Me: Family, Faith, Teaching
- My Family: My husband, 2 daughters, my parents, 1 sister, and 3 brothers
- Favorite Summer Activities: Spending time at the beach, reading, and listening to the waves
- When I'm not Teaching I enjoy: reading, cooking (trying new recipes), working out, and doing it all with family and friends!
- Favorite Book: A Tree Grows in Brooklyn
- Favorite Movie: I love so many movies for different reasons, I can't pick one!
- Favorite Color: Blue (other than black and white!)
The best way to reach me is by email:firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you do not have access to email you may reach me by phone:(856)769-0144 ext. 3223
Education is helping the child realize his potentialities.- Erich From