Link to see current district job postings - https://www.njschooljobs.com/employer/job
The Woodstown-Pilesgrove Regional School District is accepting applications for Substitute Teacher. If you have 60 college credits, you can apply for a Substitute Teacher Certificate.
Please see the information below or call Holly Wygand at 856-769-0144 x 22252.
Click Here for the Substitute Application
How to Apply for a Substitute Credential or Career and Technical Education Substitute Credential
The sponsoring organization (Current district you are applying or previous employer you were already electronically fingerprinted) should be the candidate’s teacher preparation program, school district, or vendor organization that the candidate will serve. If the candidate plans to substitute in multiple school districts, he or she must select at least one for application purposes.
1. County Code - 33 Woodstown Code -5910
Pay administrative fee(s) for the criminal history background clearance and print out the IdentoGO New Jersey Universal Fingerprint Form from the New Jersey Department of Education (NJDOE) Office of Student Protection webpage ($11);
2. Go to the Identogo Website to schedule an appointment and pay fingerprinting fees ($66.05 for
those who have never been fingerprinted in New Jersey, or $29.75 if previously printed through
the NJDOE subsequent to March 2003).
3. Attend the scheduled appointment time and get fingerprinted. Make sure to bring the following to your scheduled appointment:
- Picture Identification (ID) Note: Foreign passports will no longer be accepted as proof of identification;
- IdentoGO New Jersey Universal Fingerprint Form; and
- Verify criminal history status form
- Apply online to the Teacher Certification Information System (NJCERT) for the substitute credential and pay the $125 application fee. Renewals will follow the same process. Click here for the link.
- Official college transcripts proving at least 60 college credit hours are emailed either directly from your college/university OR the National Student Clearinghouse (substitute credential) OR signed letter from your employer documenting work experience (CTE substitute credential only) OR RN License (substitute nurse only).
- Approved criminal history status check
- Please remember - you must attach your criminal history background check and transcripts (unless the College/University is sending them) for a substitute teacher OR if you are applying for substitute nurse attach your criminal background check and a copy of your RN license.
After you have your substitute certificate, please complete the following application and bring a copy of your certificate, criminal background check and the application. Once this is received, you will be placed on the Board of Education agenda for approval as a substitute in the district.
Click here for substitute teacher application.
Continuous Notice of Non-Discrimination: The Woodstown-Pilesgrove Regional School District does not discriminate in its educational programs, activities or employment practices based on race, color, national origin, gender, sex, disability, religion, ancestry or any other legally protected classification. This policy is in accordance with state and federal laws, including Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Section 503 AND 504 of The Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Age Discrimination Act of 1975 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Information relative to special accommodation, grievance procedure, and the designated responsible official for compliance with Title VI, Title IX, and Section 503 and 504 may be obtained by contacting the school district.
Applications for Substitute Teacher!!!!
Substitute PositionsThe Woodstown-Pilesgrove Regional School District is accepting applications for the following positions. All applications are now available online!! Please bring completed applications to the Superintendent's office at 135 East Avenue, Woodstown, NJ 08098.Substitute Custodians: District wide custodial substitute positions available. $12.50/hr. Submit letter of interest and application to Woodstown-Pilesgrove Regional School District, Attn: Mrs. Rose Chin, School Business Administrator, 135 East Avenue, Woodstown, NJ 08098. AA/EOE *Click Here for substitute custodian application!!
Substitute Secretaries: Interested persons may stop in the district's administrative office located at 135 East Avenue, Woodstown, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. to obtain an employment packet, or contact Mrs. Holly Wygand at 769-0144, extension 22252, with any questions. AA/EOE *Click here for substitute secretary application!!Substitute Teachers and Substitute Paraprofessionals: Interested persons may stop in the district's administrative office located at 135 East Avenue, Woodstown, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. to obtain a substitute packet, or contact Mrs. Holly Wygand at 769-0144, extension 22252, with any questions. AA/EOE *Click here for substitute teacher application!!