Tier I Volunteer
A tier I volunteer is a person who is invited into a school and provides occasional assistance for school activities, or assists with classroom or other school activities on an "as needed" occasional basis. To become a tier I volunteer complete the process below.
- Please click the link below to complete the tier I volunteer application.
- After you have completed the volunteer form please print a copy and send/take to the main office.
Tier II Volunteer
A tier II volunteer provides assistance on a regular basis for athletic, co-curricular, and/or extra-curricula activities including chaperoning class trips.
- For the WRS, only those identified to chaperone a field trip will be provided the tier II application and instructions.
- All tier II volunteers are required to complete an application, participate in mandatory online training and complete a criminal history background check
- Please include a paper copy of your criminal history background check. If you do not have a paper copy please click the link below and you will be able to print one to include with your form. This year, everyone is required to hand in a papercopy of your fingerprints. If you have never been digitally fingerprinted please click the link "Criminal History (New)". This will take you to the State website where you can make an appointment to have your fingerprints taken.
Criminal History Link (prior digital prints)