Superintendent Search - position available 7/1/2021
The Woodstown-Pilesgrove Regional School District is seeking an exceptional instructional leader with vision and experience to support the success for every child in our PreK-12 school district.
The goal of the Woodstown-Pilesgrove Regional School District is to build on the foundations of honesty, excellence, integrity and strong family and community partnerships. We promote a supportive learning environment where all students are challenged, inspired, empowered and respected as diverse learners.
The Woodstown-Pilesgrove Regional School District is comprised of 2 elementary schools for students in grades PreK-5 and 1 middle school with students in grades 6-8 for students who reside in Woodstown and Pilesgrove. Our high school is a combination of students from Woodstown-Pilesgrove and receives students from the Upper Pittsgrove, Alloway and Oldmans Township School Districts. The high school also is home to the Communication Academy in Salem County. The district provides educational services to approximately 1,500 students and is supported by a staff of approximately 200 with an operating budget of $24.6 Million.
- NJ School Administrator Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Minimum of three to five years of experience as an Assistant Superintendent or Superintendent
- Educational leadership with skills in curriculum, personnel management, planning, communications and technology
- Three to five years of classroom experience preferred
- Experience with sending-receiving Regional District preferred
- Pre-K-12 experience preferred
The successful candidate shall demonstrate expertise in:
- Excellent communications skills, with a commitment to transparency and developing relationships with the staff and community
- Personnel management, professional development and evaluation
- Financial management including grants and generating alternate revenue resources
- Strategic and long-range planning
Position available: July 1, 2021
Salary is competitive with experience and the State of New Jersey Guidelines
Application Deadline: March 19, 2021
Please submit the following information to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover Letter
- Complete application located at: https://forms.gle/XaqNVxJ19FobnAAp9